در این پست یک متن انگلیسی درباره جهان رو براتون آماده کردیم.
در انتهای متن چند تست درک مطلب هم براتون آماده شده تا تسلط خودتون روی محتوای متن رو چک کنید.
تمام پست های مربوط به مهارت Reading رو می تونید در بخش ” مهارت Reading ” مطالعه کنید.
این متن انگلیسی درباره جهان با ارائه توضیحاتی در مورد کائنات، حقایقی از دنیا را هم ارائه میدهد:
The universe is everything that exists. The universe is also called the cosmos and the study of the universe is called cosmology. Everything you see and touch on Earth is part of the universe. All the planets and stars in the sky, the entire solar system, milky way and galaxies are all part of the universe.
Scientists use telescopes and astronauts go on space expeditions to try and discover more about the universe but there is still so much we do not know.
Facts about the universe
– The universe has no centre.
– The universe seems to be cooling and may eventually freeze.
– Big, empty spaces in the universe are called voids.
– Some scientists today think the universe is flat.
– Far away galaxies are constantly moving further away from Earth as the universe expands.
The universe is huge, bigger than a billion Earth’s all put together! It’s so big that we can’t even see it. It’s so big it takes light 8 minutes to travel from the Sun to the Earth. Even astronauts that travel to space have only seen a tiny amount of the universe. Planets, stars and galaxies only take up around 5% of space. Most of space is empty, meaning that there are just bits of dust and gas inside of it.
Scientists can only measure the size of the universe based on what they can see. This is called the ‘observable universe’ and it is about 93 billion light-years wide (light-years are a form of space measurement).
سوالات درک مطلب متن انگلیسی درباره جهان :
1. What is the study of the universe called? ______________________________
2. What are voids? ________________________________________________________________________
3. True or false? The universe has no centre. ______________________________
4. How long does it take light to travel from the Sun to the Earth? ______________________________
5. What are light-years? ____________________________________________________________________
6. How much of space is taken up by planets, stars and galaxies? _____________________________