یک تمرین لغت استاندارد و حرفه ای در بخش های متفاوت در زمینه لغت های آکادمیک براتون آماده کردیم. [gap] تمرین اول : با استفاده از لغت های زیر ، جمله ها رو کامل کنید : [gap]
arbitrary (adj) assign (v) context (n) criterion (n) data (n) denote (v) devise (v) formulate (v) ignore (v) impact (n)
similar (adj) summary (n) usage (n) vertical (adj)
1. Although not exactly identical, the two books are so _____________________ to each other that one author must have copied much of his book from the other.
[gap] 2. The Prime Minister set up a committee of financial experts to help him discuss and _________________ new policies.
[gap] 3. It is often possible to guess the meaning of a word from the other words around it — that is to say, the _____________________.
4. In 1990, the British researcher Tim Berners-Lee _____________________ the first browser, and so paved the way for the development of the World Wide Web.
[gap] 5. In newspapers, the layout of the columns is _____________________, while the rows run across the page horizontally.
[gap] 6. The rise in the number of deaths from AIDS has had a very significant _____________________ on people’s sexual behaviour.
[gap] 7. The _____________________ of drugs has increased significantly in spite of more severe penalties such as longer prison sentences.
8. Students should not try to write down everything they hear in a lecture, but just make a _____________________ of the most important points.
[gap] 9. We use the term “class” to _________________________ groups of people who share the same social and economic backgrounds.
[gap] 10. In one case, a murderer may go to prison for life, while another may be set free: it all seems completely __________________.
[gap] 11. The new journalist was ____________________ to researching the election promises of the main political parties.
[gap] 12. Before we can judge a government’s success, we have to decide the ____________________, such as unemployment, defence or taxation.
13. One student failed because he completely ________________________ the instructions on the paper, although they appeared at the top of every page.
[gap] 14. Market researchers use _________________________ such as people’s spending patterns as well as information about age and occupation to decide on the most effective marketing strategies.
پاسخ تمرین های بخش اول :
1. similar, 2. formulate, 3. context, 4. devised, 5. vertical, 6. impact, 7. usage, 8. summary, 9. denote , 10. arbitrary, 11. assigned, 12. criteria, 13. ignored, 14. data[gap] تمرین های بخش دوم : [gap] در هر جمله ، از بین دو کلمه ی مشخص شده ، لغت مناسب رو مشخص کنید : [gap]
1. During the 1970’s and 1980’s, it became increasingly evident / visible that companies in the West were uncompetitive.
[gap] 2. The United Kingdom makes / publishes more books than any other country.
[gap] 3. There has been a major road accident, involving / including 23 cars and 16 lorries.
[gap] 4. On the basis of the latest survey, we know that most people have a very negative / bleak view of politicians and their parties.
[gap] 5. In many parts of the world, people are becoming more worried about the danger of pollution and its effect on the environment / ecology.
[gap] 6. Education experts from France travelled to Japan to evaluate / judge the secondary school system there.
[gap] 7. Although it is not very big, the library has an excellent range / variety of books, journals and other resources for study.
8. Increasingly, the design of buildings is being adjusted / modified to allow easier access for disabled people.
[gap] 9. The lack of extra student accommodation restricted / narrowed the expansion in student numbers which the university was planning.
[gap] 10. Many students acquire / derive a great deal of enjoyment and satisfaction from their time at university.
[gap] 11. Although the world is getting warmer slowly, the increase in temperature varies / fluctuates from country to country.
[gap] 12. Following the bank raid, the police followed / pursued the robbers but were unable to catch them.
[gap] 13. Assessment on this course includes / consists of coursework (30%) and examinations (70%).
[gap]پاسخ تمرین های بخش دوم : [gap]
1. evident, 2. publishes, 3. involving, 4. negative, 5. environment, 6. evaluate, 7. range, 8. modified, 9. restricted, 10. derive, 11. varies, 12. pursued, 13.consists of
[gap][callout bgimg=”https://zabania.ir/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Blue-Clean-iOS7_iPad07-Max-Kas.jpg” color=”#000000″ fontsize=”20″ bt_content=”آموزش 504 واژه به روش سطح بندی” bt_pos=”bottomCenter” bt_style=”undefined” bt_color=”blue” bt_link=”https://zabania.ir/mahsoolat/504-sathbandi” bt_size=”big” bt_target=”_blank”]با استفاده از کتاب 504 واژه ی زبانیــا که به صورت سطح بندی آماده شده، می توانید دایره لغت آکادمیک خودتون رو به سطح مطلوبی برسانید : [/callout]]]]]> ]]>